Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heartfelt Note

There are some moments that, as a teacher, you will never forget.
Monday morning I recieved one on those moments in a handwritten note placed on my desk from one of my first graders. It truly touched my heart and I will be sure to keep it in my "teacher keepsakes box".
In case you cannot read it, the envelope says; "Mrs. Cook Pleas send this to Mrs. Hill (another 1st grade teacher at our school) and Mr. Cook too. It is a bad thing!
The letter says, "A tornado hit Joplin. That is where my Aunt lives. Please pray for them. It was an F4 tornado."

Doesn't that bring tears to your eyes?!
Life is so unpredictable and you never know what may happen. Always tell the ones you love, you love them!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it does! How cute! Hay add an rss feed to your blog so I can get it via emails.
    Love aunt Nan

    ReplyDelete