Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crazy Couponing Cooks

Have you ever heard of the Krazy Coupon Lady? I'm hooked on it, (thanks mom) this "krazy lady" list many great coupon deals at stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. She also has a database of current coupons you can print yourself online! After much preparation I decided to try this out...
last night I went to 3 stores; Walgreens, CVS, and HyVee. I spent a total of around $25 and recieved the following; 24pk bottled water($2), 2 packages of turkey burger patties($5), 2 packages of Dole salad($2), 1 Dove deodorant($1.50), 1 Degree deodorant($1.50), 2 Secret deodorants($1), 1 bottle of mens shampoo($1.50), 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner($1.50),1 can of hairspray($1.50), 1 tube of Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste($2), 1 package of Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags ($2),1 package of Trident Vitality gum (very good btw and FREE), 1 bottle of Listerine mouth wash(FREE), 2 Purex Laundry Detergents($2), 2 Palmolive dish soaps($2), AND $5 in extra CVS bucks. Take a look...I did good if I do say so myself! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment