Friday, August 12, 2011

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

I am pleased to report that my husband and I are expecting!! I will be 13 weeks on Sunday! We have been to the Dr. a few times already and I am happy to report the baby is growing healthy in my belly! Our due date is Feb. 20th! It seems like forever away but I know now that my second trimester is about to begin, it will go faster than we think.
This first trimester of pregnancy has been interesting to say the least and I have learned a lot so far...
I have discovered the following
--morning sickness is no joke, it stinks especially when you dry heave and cannot get up from the bathroom floor.
--it is hard to determine the difference between bloating and a baby bump early on, the only way to tell is if the bumps gone in the morning, it was def. gas (hehe)
--food cravings are intense! Sheldon has learned this quickly, if I want pasta and meatballs I will eat it four days straight
--seeing and hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time and even the second time has been absolutely amazing and brings tears each time

1 comment:

  1. Yay Maria!! So excited to share all the fun of prenancy and Motherhood with you! :) It'll keep getting better though---hopefully you've been feeling better now that you are out of 1st tri?? Thinking of you guys and Baby C! - Sarah A

    ReplyDelete