Sunday, June 26, 2011

*One Year*

365 days ago, we said "I do." I remember the day as if it was yesterday and each time I think of it, my heart smiles!
This first year of marriage with Sheldon has been nothing short of an adventure, there have been many road trips, a couple vacations, house updates, two new jobs, and many laughs and through it all the two of us have grown together creating, with our pups Lily and Daisy, our own little family.
Sheldon, I am so thankful for your unconditional love! I am truly looking forward to many more happy years of marriage, growing, changing and falling more in love with you! I love you more than words and I'm thankful for you!

Here's a peek at our {First Anniversary}
We started the day at home, packed up a picnic basket and headed to Loose Park, where we took our engagement photos!

Next we drove by our wedding/reception venue! That was the best, we were going to go in, but it looked like a wedding was taking place or getting ready to.

Next we went home to take a quick nap and get ready for dinner at
Trezo Mare. The food here was so GOOD! and the vibe was very romantic! We started off with creamy chicken artichoke dip, and salads. I had the chicken parm for dinner and Sheldon had Linguine with clams, YUM!!!

After dinner we went home to watch our wedding slideshow (thanks Steph)and share our wedding cake for dessert! One year later the cake was just was we remembered, DELISH! (thanks Aunt Nancy)
THE.PERFECT.DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment