Sunday, June 5, 2011

An end to my cleaning madness...

For about a month now I have been crazy cleaning and organizing EVERYTHING, from my classroom at school to my closets, bedrooms, bathrooms, guestroom, and den in my own house. In the mist of all this I have been a demanding psycho a little overboard. Luckily, I have realized that I do have such a great guy that deals with me in my many forms, don't get me wrong I deal with him in many forms too. ;) While winding the dusting of the house down yesterday, I had the upstairs and Shel had the downstairs, I finished up and saw him sitting on the floor by our wall shelf looking at our wedding album. This brought the biggest smile to my face!! I cannot belive we will have been married for a year on the 25th!
After I saw this, how could I continue with the cleaning madness. We stopped cleaning (after the wall shelf was dusted) and went to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment