Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bridal Shower

I am L.O.V-ING helping with the planning my BFFs bridal shower.
(You can check out her blog here http://www.stephandryanmoore.blogspot.com)
There are SO many cute ideas out there in blog land and I have gotten some for real inspiration lately, I am so excited!!! An added bonus was that while I was searching the hubs was yelling at the basketball game calmly watching the Mavs vs Heat, MAVS WON!
We are going for a brunch theme but not set on colors as of yet, I keep changing my mind, forgetting to think of the bride =( Whoops, maybe I am a little overwhelmed by my own ideas...
Check out what I have gathered so far!
Now of course the gals and I will put our own spin on things but HOW CUTE are the inspiration photos I found??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment